TellerCounts Base Station
Universal PC Network Interface for Currency Counters
Easy On-Site Setup for Any Financial Application Uses a simple setup utility to configure the system for your Banking or Retail software application. The bill counter plugs into a USB Port on the PC. No COM Ports are required.
The Old Way
• Count the bills on the currency counter.
• Write down the totals… one denomination at a time.
• Your customer checks his watch…
• Open your currency entry screen on your PC.
• Enter an amount for each denomination… one at a time.
• Your customer checks his watch again…
• Look over your entries and correct any errors.
• FINALLY return your attention back to your customer.
The TellerCounts Base Station Way
• Open the cash entry window at your teller workstation.
• Enter teller number at Base Station and count the bills using the Base Station bill counter.
• Press bill counter PRINT key to transfer the counts into the Base Station.
• Use the Base Station Send button to fill in the cash fields at your workstation.
• Continue your conversation with your customer!
Online Counting For All Tellers
Maximize use of your bill counter by giving your tellers what they really need – seamless online integration of the machine across the entire teller line. Tellers love the convenience and productivity they gain from TellerCounts Base Station.
Any number of teller workstations can be brought online, with no additional license fees!”
Our supported products
|AccuBANKER AB5500||CashMate||Glory USF|
|Amrotech X-1||Cummins JetScan||Kissan Newton|
|Amrotech X-1000||Glory GFR S-80||Masterwork NC-100|
|Amrotech D-100||Glory GFR S-80||Magner 75|
|Banker BK-10 scale||Glory UW-20||N-Gene|
|Billicon D-551||Glory UW-500/600||Plus P-624|
|Seetech iHunter||Seetech iSniper||Seetech ST-150|
|Shinwoo SB-1000||Shinwoo SB-1100||Glory (Talaris) 8650|
|Toshiba IBS-200||LIDIX LBX50||Semacon S-2200|
|Cummins JetSort||DeLaRue Mach Series||Glory CCS-65|
|Magner 305 Pelican||Scan Coin 22||Semacon S-530|